LIVING IN IBADAN #NIGERIA – LAND & PROPERTY PRICES IN IBADAN (REAL ESTATE IN IBADAN)
- April 11, 2021
- Real Estate Business
Real estate in #Ibadan is the next thing. The land mass of the…
10 Ambitious mega construction project in Ghana. Here we present the 10 Mega Construction Projects in Ghana watch and be educated,
10. SAFARI VALLEY Eco resort. Safari Valley Eco Resort located a few minutes from the Aburi botanical gardens. Once opens, it will focus more on the forest and wildlife resources, with an emphasis on art and culture. Because it’s an eco-lodge, the planning and development team will not destroy the environment.
9. Kumasi international airport. Construction of a new terminal building and other ancillary works at the Kumasi Airport is nearing completion. In June 2018, President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo cut the sod for the second phase of the expansion of Kumasi Airport, which is expected to be completed in 24 months.
8. Marine Drive Project. The Marine Drive Tourism Investment Project is a 241-acre redevelopment scheme of Accra’s waterfront initiated by Ghana’s Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture.
7. Volkswagen car assembly plant. The President of the Republic, Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo, has unveiled the first Volkswagen vehicle to be assembled in Ghana, following the establishment of the VW assembly plant in Ghana.
5. Pretoria city. This is Designed around the ideology of ‘work, live, learn and play’, Petronia City is a self-sustaining, master-planned, integrated city. It will attract, retain and support businesses, human capital needs and elevate Ghana’s Western Region into a world-class business location, tourist destination and home. the project will see the development of West Africa’s first Energy City, the main business hub and office park for international key players in the oil and gas and mining sectors.
6, Ghana solar powered airports.
4. The signature The Signature Apartments is a proposed 13-floor residential building located opposite the Accra Mall at Tettey Quarshie Interchange, Accra, Ghana. According to the developers, the concept is inspired by Ghana’s Adinkra symbol ‘Mframadan’ which denotes strength and sturdiness. The signature apartment is situated 2.7 km from the tallest residential building in Ghana, the Villagio Vista.
3. Tema port expansion. Tema port expansion will result in a new, state-of-the-art container terminal in Tema, Ghana. This will include a new 1.4-km-long quay housing four container berths, container stacking yards, a 4 km rubble-mound breakwater, a 19-m-deep port access channel, and various supporting port infrastructure and services. The development will enable the port to accommodate some of the world’s biggest container ships, and improve cargo-handling services and capacity. In so doing, it will treble Tema Port’s current annual traffic of about one million Twenty-foot Equivalent Units The vision is for the port to become a leading maritime hub in West Africa. itis a joint venture between the Ghana Ports and Harbours Authority and Meridian Port Holdings, with Bolloré Transport & Logistics and APM Terminals as the two main shareholders.
2. Tema Akosombo railway. The Ghana Shippers’ Authority is eyeing an increase in transit trade with neighbouring landlocked countries – Mali, Burkina Faso and Niger – with construction of the Tema-Akosombo railway project. completing the railway project will not only boost transit trade but also extend the life-span of roads leading to the northern part country, as many goods will be expeditiously transported by rail. The project, which is a component of the 1,000km Ghana-Burkina railway interconnectivity project, will fast-track key requirements of a Memorandum of Understanding signed between the GSA and Shippers’ Councils of Mali, Burkina Faso and Niger to facilitate inter-country trade. the project will also relatively reduce the cost of transportation for goods, and serve the interests of transit shippers and traders in the northern part of the country. He said this during a tour to monitor the railway project’s state of progress last week by Port Infrastructure Committee (PIC) members of the GSA’s Governing Board.
1. Neks 1000MV wind Farm. The Swiss engineering company NEK Umwelttechnik AG has not only completed the development of the 225MW Wind Farm Ayitepa in the Greater Accra region, but has also other wind energy projects development. Ghana will therefore once again play a pioneering role to be the leading West African country to switch from the predominance of thermal and conventional energy generation systems to the generation of clean and sustainable electricity from Ghana based renewable sources.
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala New Role – Director General Of World Trade Organization | Her Story So Far