2020 BEST ESTATE TO INVEST-IN, OWERRI, ULAKWO (GATED ESTATE) Cedarwood City Owerri
- February 25, 2021
- Real Estate Business
Cedarwood City Owerri is a home far away from home both suitable for residential and commercial…
Latest Update: CBN released a circular placing a ban on Cryptocurrency especially via banks.
The increasing rate of unemployment in Nigeria has rendered a lot of young graduates jobless. In this video, you will get 15 Cash Generating Business Ideas/Opportunities for Unemployed graduates in Nigeria.
15. Starting A YouTube Channel
14. Transportation Business
13. How To Start Barbing Salon Business In Nigeria
12. How To Start A Popcorn Business
11. How To Start P.O.S Business in Nigeria
10. How To Get Started as a Fitness Coach
9. Start a Coaching Business
8. How To Start a Car Wash Business in Nigeria
7. Become a Social Media Manager
6. Starting a Day Care Business In Nigeria
5. How To Become an Influencer
4. Academic Facilitator/Home Lesson Teacher Business
3. Contibution Manager/ Ajo/Esusu Business
2. The Business of Selling Knowledge
1. The Business of Being YOU
These videos have inspired me, Tolu Sule.
Check them out too!
As you watch, we hope you find this video helpful.
Do not hesitate to share your opinions and questions in the comment section.
THE ESSENCE OF THIS CHANNEL
Matters That Matter TV aims at filling the gap between formal education and real life requirements. In a bid to reduce the confusion of youths(graduates), our focus is to educate young people on Money Matters and Life Lessons not taught in school.
This Channel is here to stay and it promises to be educative, entertaining and enlightening. As part of the long term strategies of this Channel, we want our viewers opinions and recommendation on how they prefer the delivery of our educative contents.
SEND IN YOUR PERSONAL QUESTIONS VIA:
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Instagram – @matterthatmattertv
(We value your privacy)
We love you!
Matters That Matter TV© 2021
CONNECT WITH TOLU HERE:
MY Personal Channel:
#businessinnigeria #lowcapital #unemployment #unemployedgraduates
The Time Stamps
01:27 Business 15
01:55 Business 14
03:20 Business 13
03:54 Business 12
04:34 Business 11
06:08 Business 10
07:36 Business 09
08:33 Business 08
09:51 Business 07
10:51 Business 06
12:45 Business 05
13:42 Business 04
16:59 Business 03
17:56 Business 02
19:42 Business 01
Deposit ₦10m [$26, 300] To Own An Apartment, Maisonette With Penthouse + BQ At Ikate, Lekki Lagos.