LIVING IN IBADAN #NIGERIA – LAND & PROPERTY PRICES IN IBADAN (REAL ESTATE IN IBADAN)
- April 11, 2021
- Real Estate Business
Real estate in #Ibadan is the next thing. The land mass of the…
How are you doing?
In today’s video, I crunched the Q4-2020 GDP numbers for you.
GDP means Gross Domestic Product and it is the monetary value of goods and services produced in a country over a period of time.
You can SUBSCRIBE HERE:
Why does GDP matter?
GDP figures are a measure of growth. If an economy is growing, so is the volume of goods and services produced in that economy.
Here are 9 main points mentioned in this video..
1. What is GDP?
2. 5 years snapshot of Nigeria’s GDP Numbers
3. Nigeria’s slight recovery from recession
4. What is a recession?
5. Impact of COVID on Nigeria’s GDP Numbers
6. Nigeria’s GDP Money makers
7. Winners and Losers of Nigeria’s Q4-2020 GDP Numbers
8. Technology’s Contribution to economic growth
9. The Consumer’s purchasing Power
Why you should join MoneyAfrica Community:
How to Invest right in 2021:
Is betting an investment?:
Connect with us:
#finance #wealth #GDP #Economy #Nigeria #Economicgrowth #buildingwealth #personalfinance #Investmentoptions #investingtips #financialfreedom
Join The Discussion