LIVING IN IBADAN #NIGERIA – LAND & PROPERTY PRICES IN IBADAN (REAL ESTATE IN IBADAN)
- April 11, 2021
- Real Estate Business
Real estate in #Ibadan is the next thing. The land mass of the…
CEO of Engel & Völkers Americas, Anthony Hitt “To be successful in real estate, you must always and consistently put your clients’ best interests first. When you do, your personal needs will be realized beyond your greatest expectations.”
On the Show today….
• Tips On Saving Space In Your Home –
• Facts about Katsina State
• And our real estate face is Yemi Idowu, CEO Aircom Nigeria Limited
REAL ESTATE FACE – Yemi Idowu CEO Aircom Nigeria Limited
Yemi Idowu is an accomplished visionary and businessman having served on the board of various companies.
He founded Aircom Nigeria Limited one of Nigeria’s leading infrastructure development companies in 1992 and serves as the Managing Director till date.
Aircom Nigeria Limited, an infrastructure development company has facilitated the development of about 62 hectares of land in Lekki, Lagos.
The company has successfully completed and delivered to various buyer groups several housing units in the following estates:- Northern Foreshore Estate in Lekki – A three phase project with several housing units, Friends Colony Estate in Lekki, Napier Garden Estate in Lekki, Egerton Place Estate in Lekki as well as Bourdillon Court Estate and Milverton Court Estate both in Ikoyi.
Idowu has been a sports lover all his life. During his studies, he was an active sports player. Years later, he has been at the front of philanthropy and grassroots sports development.
In 2018, he won the Real Estate Personality Of The Year Award given by City People Magazine
And that’s our Real Estate Face – Yemi Idowu
Now To Our Property Pick For The Week.
• Mixed Use 6000sqm Along Airport Roadthis Is Fenced And Right Next To FIRS Building.
• This Plot As Well As F.I.R.S Faces Dunamis Across The Road.
• Suitable For Church, School, Supermarket, Etc.
• Price – N180m.
Quick Facts – Katsina State
Katsina, usually referred to as Katsina State to distinguish it from the city of Katsina, is a state in North West zone of Nigeria. Its capital is Katsina, and its Governor is Aminu Bello Masari, a member of the All Progressives Congress. Katsina State was brought out of old Kaduna State in 1987.
• Current Governor: Aminu Bello Masari
• Population: 5,801,584 (2006 census figures) – 4th of 37
• Percentage of Nigeria’s total population: 4.1%
• Landmass: 24,971 square kilometres
• State capital: Katsina
• Local Government Areas: 34
• The main ethnic groups are Hausa and Fulani.
==== ==== = ====== ====
It’s been an exciting time out for me……hope it’s same for you. Property Mart with Gimalo returns next week. Call 0705 428 1181 for Property request or Property Advertisement. Thanks for being there. I appreciate you.