LIVING IN IBADAN #NIGERIA – LAND & PROPERTY PRICES IN IBADAN (REAL ESTATE IN IBADAN)
- April 11, 2021
- Real Estate Business
Real estate in #Ibadan is the next thing. The land mass of the…
Understanding the dynamics of land value appreciation is important to a successful real estate investment in Nigeria. This is because having a basic knowledge of land value appreciation makes you make better and informed decisions during the pre-investing and exit stage.
Factors like good transportation network increases the demand of property in the area. This happens because good road network opens the area to new opportunities leading to increased immigration and economic activities.
Construction or rehabilitation of roads in an area also leads to upsurge of property prices in that area.
This episode gives insight to;
– The Lekki-Epe Corridor Prospects
– How the intended roads project around the Lekki Port will affecting neighbouring real estate assets price and value.
– Why you should invest in the area now
– What current asset-holders in the area should expect
– Update about Wazobia Courts Phase II
More on the Lekki Epe Corridor:
Case Studies on how good transport network affects land value:
1. Impact of Road Rehabilitation on Property Value: A Case of … – Covenant Journals
2. Arterial Road Network and Commercial Property Values: Case Study of Ikeja …
Subscribe to my Email Newsletter:
Be a listener of my podcast:
Fill the property interest form:
Real Estate Demystyfied is a repository of crisp real estate contents established by Baruwa Ibrahim (Realtor Baruwa) that answers commonly asked questions in real estate investment in Nigeria. Whether you are at the beginners stage or exit stage.
My services include the procurement of income producing assets whether it is meant for capital appreciation or annual/monthly rental income and advisory services.
Untold History of #Lekki, [Maroko] Lagos | How To Determine & Decide Buying A Property In Lagos