2020 BEST ESTATE TO INVEST-IN, OWERRI, ULAKWO (GATED ESTATE) Cedarwood City Owerri
- February 25, 2021
- Real Estate Business
Cedarwood City Owerri is a home far away from home both suitable for residential and commercial…
Theme: The Future of Business: Driving Transformation through Innovation
Date: 2nd & 3rd April
Venue: Oriental Hotel, 3 Lekki – Epe Expressway,
Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Time: 9am – 4pm
Delegates Fee: N35,000 (Ealybird; ends 26th March)
N49,000 (Standard Fee)
www.rhicstech/fob2020 to Learn more
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The Business Summit will attract entry level, junior and senior level professionals and entrepreneurs from Start-ups, Small, Medium and Large-Scale enterprises in Nigeria and within Africa.
Participants will come from the following sectors:
1. Consumer Discretionary: Retailers, Media Companies, Entertainment, Consumer Service Providers, Advertising, Fashion & Beauty Companies and Consumer Durables etc.
2. Utilities: Electric, Gas and Water Companies as well as Integrated Providers.
3. Financials: Banks, Investment Funds, Insurance Companies among others.
4. Healthcare: Hospitals, Health Management Organization (HMO), Medical Device Manufacturers and many others.
5. Industrials: Machinery, Construction, Automobile, Fabrication and Manufacturing Companies.
6. Technology: Fintech, Information Technology Firms, Electronics manufacturers and Software Developers.
7. Telecom: Cable Companies, Internet Service Providers, Wireless Providers and Satellite Companies among others.
8. Real Estate: Companies invested in residential, industrial, and Retail Real Estate.
9. Hospitality: Hotels, Restaurants, Fast Foods and Tourism.
10. Consulting: Human Resource, Security among others.
11. Logistics: Freight Forwarders, Supply Chain, Transportation, Warehousing, Carrier, Procurement and Logistics Management Companies
12. Consumer Staples: Agriculture, Food and Beverage Companies