LIVING IN IBADAN #NIGERIA – LAND & PROPERTY PRICES IN IBADAN (REAL ESTATE IN IBADAN)
- April 11, 2021
- Real Estate Business
Real estate in #Ibadan is the next thing. The land mass of the…
Everything you wanted to know about Bitcoin with Anthony Pompliano
► POMP’s Newsletter: www.pompletter.com
► Where I Buy Bitcoin:
► Get up to a $250 in Digital Currency:
► My Stock Portfolio + Stock Tracker:
► Deposit $100 and get 2 stocks valued up to $1600):
► ROBINHOOD (Get 1 Stock When You Sign Up):
► Open A Roth IRA:
► Follow Me On Instagram:
► How I Protect My Bitcoin:
My PO Box:
4132 S. Rainbow Blvd # 270
Las Vegas, NV 89103
Today we’re talking about investing in Bitcoin with special guest Anthony Pompliano. Pomp is an investor with over 100 million dollars invested in early tech startups and Bitcoin. I asked you to ask him your hardest hitting questions about Bitcoin.
1. Bill Gates just recently said that Bitcoin’s mining process was harmful to the environment, does he have a point?
2. One of the fears about buying Bitcoin is that’s centralized. So is Bitcoin really decentralized? Or is it actually controlled by the development teams and the miners?
3. Quantum computing is rapidly evolving and we’re moving toward making quantum computers a reality in the near future. How will quantum computing affect Bitcoin, wouldn’t it render it obsolete?
4. What happens if the US government decides to ban Bitcoin? What happens if the all the world governments want to ban Bitcoin, wouldn’t that crash the price?
5. In the year 2140, all the 21 million Bitcoins will be mined and there’s none left. What incentive would miners have to continue securing the network? How does bitcoin exist in that premise if miners will no longer be able to get any rewards from mining the blocks?
6. Who is the real Satoshi Nakamoto? What if we find out today, how would that affect the price of crypto and Bitcoin specifically? Wouldn’t that be a bad thing?
7. Will Bitcoin ever become a real currency? Why is a deflationary currency (Bitcoin meaning it has a fixed supply) better than an inflationary (we can print more aka fiat dollars) currency if deflationary currency is an incentive to hold money rather than spend it given that the velocity of money is important to a healthy economy? Holding money in the bank does not encourage the creation of a healthy economy, money needs to be spent, people are not spending Bitcoin – is that a problem?
8. When is this cycle going to end ? So far this bull cycle has put us close to $60,000 per Bitcoin and it seems like there’s room for growth. What happens in September? That is 18 months after the halvening event when the price is generally at it’s highest point.
9. As far as buying and getting started with Bitcoin, what are some strategies for beginners when getting started in crypto or Bitcoin specifically?
10. What does Pomp think about Dogecoin or Ethereum?
11. When is he going to sell his Bitcoin, what’s the exit strategy?
12. Will Bitcoin be over or under $100,000 per coin by the end of this year?
13. Bitcoin has no intrinsic value, it’s not backed by anything, why does it have value?
Thank you to my instagram and Discord channel for submitting these questions, hopefully you find this useful in answering some of the biggest questions and mysteries surrounding Bitcoin
*None of this is meant to be construed as investment advice, it’s for entertainment purposes only. Links above include affiliate commission or referrals. I’m part of an affiliate network and I receive compensation from partnering websites. The video is accurate as of the posting date but may not be accurate in the future.