Personal Branding Summit #PBS2021 – Day 2
- February 28, 2021
- Real Estate Business
Day 2 of the Personal Branding Summit, Africa’s no. 1 Summit on Personal Branding.
Today is…Read More
The value of properties in Ibeju Lekki axis of Lagos state Nigeria will rapidly increase after the novel Covid-19 pandemic. It is estimated to yield more than 300% in two (2) years because of the many amazing ongoing developments. Let me show you 10 reasons why I’m very sure of this claim.
1. Lekki Deep Sea Port: this is the Deepest Seaport in Sub-Saharan Africa and it is estimated to worth $1.65 billion.
2. Multi-Billion Naira International Airport: this project is currently enjoying the support of Lagos state and the Federal Government of Nigeria.
3. Pan-Atlantic University (the controlling institution of Lagos Business School): this institution has created so much feasibility for Ibeju Lekki and a lot of people from in and outside Nigeria are beginning to recognize it.
4. La Campagne Tropicana Resort: this is by statistics one of the best resort centers in Nigeria and even West Africa.
5. Dangote Refinery: this is the Biggest Refinery in Africa and the 6th biggest in the world. It is estimated to employ more than 20,000 skilled and unskilled labors once it starts operation.
6. Eleko Beach: this is one of the finest Beaches in the city of Lagos. It always attracts both local and foreign tourists.
7. The 4th Mainland Bridge: this would be the 4th bridge that will link Lagos Mainland and Lagos Island together on the Ibeju lekki – Epe axis.
8. Lagos Smart City: Ibeju lekki is going to be the typical African Dubai setting (the first Smart City in Africa). It has been well planned and structured and this makes it unique from every other place in Lagos.
9. Lekki Free Trade Zone: if you have international waterway transactions, this is the best place to do such. LFTZ gives room for different transactions from individuals and corporate bodies.
10. Lakowe Golf Course: this is also a great get-away spot to unwind. It is a popular sport center (golf) in Lagos state.
Many other developments include; Novare Shopping mall (Shoprite, Sangotedo), St Augustine University (First Catholic University in West Africa), Commercial Banks, Serene Environment, etc.
With all these developments, there’s no way your Investment in a genuine property will not yield a good return.
Contact me on: +2348068197971